Our Princess V48 Deck version “Moondancer II” arrived in Ibiza in December 2013 and was sold to the current UK owner in November 2014 and having spent 4 happy seasons enjoying the boat around Ibiza & Formentera has decided to sell the boat to downsize. Moondancer II is berthed on the owners private 15m mooring in a prime location in Marina Santa Eulalia, and the purchase of this boat will include an option to rent the mooring if needed.
With the Princess V48 Deck and her powerful IPS600 engines with Joy-stick control, you’ll experience exceptional V Class performance, efficiency and manoeuvrability.
The enclosed main deck features a spacious saloon, which provides a wonderful escape from the heat of the day. At the same time with a large powered roof and sliding doors, you can simply transform this area to ‘open boating’.
The bathing platform is large enough to hold a tender and is fitted with a raise/lower mechanism.
Below decks the lower saloon provides a more space to relax in and has everything you need for an extended stay on board. This area can also be converted to a double berth for occasional guests. The stateroom amidships is exceptionally light and the forward guest cabin has a scissor berth system, to create double or twin beds as required.
The following options are included with the standard specification:
– Twin Volvo Penta IPS600 engines with Joy-stick control
– Bowthruster (120kgf)
– Walnut interior wood “Satin” finish
– Loose fitted rug in upper deck saloon
– Scissor berth in forward cabin
– Two loose stools in quartz leather to use in upper saloon
– Lower dinette to covert to double berth with folding table
– Second access door from passageway fitted in forward bathroom
– Cockpit wetbar with sink, electric BBQ and storage
– Cockpit table on telescopic leg and infill cushions to make up sun bed
– Electric drop window fitted on port side saloon
– Electro hydraulic passerelle (2.9m telescopic letterbox type)
– Additional 10m of 10mm anchor chain
– Stainless Steel boarding ladder supplied loose
– Transom platform with electro-hydraulic power lift for max load of 400kg
– ONAN 11kw/50Hz generator with dydrohush exhausts silence system with 170 hours
– Continental 220v/240v sockets
– Underwater transom lights (2 x Amphibien LED)
– Dimmer switches for lower and deck saloons
– Upper saloon 32″ LED TV including Radio/MP3/iPod Fushion IP700
– Pre-wiring TV cable looms to lower cabins and lower saloon
– Raymarine e165 Chartplotter/GPS with external GPS receiver
– Raymarine p70R Autopilot with rate gyro
– Air-conditioning 54.000 Btu’s reverse cycle
– Mosquito screens for port lights
– Holding tanks with diverter valves and macerator pump out
– Foredeck sun bed cushions (Movida Metallic Ice)
– Sun awning on stainless Steel telescopic frame (Charcoal Canvas)
– Sun awning on stainless Steel telescopic frame (Charcoal canvas bimini top) and additional black mesh cover screens to close cockpit area
– Black mesh window covers including cover to give interior shade while hardtop roof is open
– Leather seating in upper saloon (Parchment)
– Cockpit seating (Movida Metallic Ice)