We’re pleased to introduce you the restaurants in Ibiza where you can have dinghy service.
*Cala Jondal: A famous round-pebble beach within unspoilt and cliff surroundings. A protected area of great natural beauty.
- Blue Marlin: Is one of the funniest beach club in Ibiza, is just the place to be. Nice and comfortable place for enjoy surrounded by a very high service. www.bluemarlinibiza.com
- Yemanjà: Enjoy a traditional Mediterranean cuisine with views over the one of the most beautiful bay in Ibiza. http://www.yemanjaibiza.com/
- Tropicana Ibiza Beach Club: A place offering a wide and varied selection which caters for every taste, from traditional cuisine and Ibizan seafood toMediterranean and International cuisine, the service is always professional, attentive and friendly. http://www.tropicanaibiza.com/
*Cala es Xarco (38º 52’N – 001º 19’E): A small inlet on the coast that natural sand has been added to.
- Es Xarcu: You can delighte autentical seafood of the island cooked in the oven with a traditional methot and personal touch that makes them unique. http://esxarcu.com/
*Port des Torrent (GPS: 38º 52,5’N – 001º 17,5E): Frequented by local residents, it boasts a natural port with fishermen’s huts.
- Es Torrent: They’re in little bay alone and aloof in a sharp corner on the southern coast of the island, the Torrent’s history begins in 1984, they’re people of the land and sea which they’ve grown up steeped in the flavors of the Mediterranean.http://www.estorrent.net
*Cala Bassa: With crystal-clear waters, this wide beach is surrounded with charming pine and juniper trees.
- Cala Bassa Beach Club: They have a unique gastronomic experience: gourmet menu, gastronomic restaurant, traditional restaurant, sushi and fast bites. http://cbbcibiza.com/en/
*San Miguel: It’s a natural port. The beach has a medium-grained sand and the seabed is covered with marine vegetation, nice for snorkeling.
- Port de Balansat: By combining tradition, excellent products and the expertise of the chefs, they become a landmark on the island of Ibiza where you can taste the best dishes of fish, seafood and meet. They’ve been offering its services since 1971. http://www.restauranteportbalansat.com/
*S’argamassa – Santa Eulalia: A beautiful sandy area with shallow waters within surroundings that are still unspoilt. Sometimes strong currents form.
- Nikki Beach: The extensive menu includes delectable dishes featuring signature tastes and spices representative of all the countries Nikki Beach is located, including delicious salads, creative sushi rolls, original seafood entrees and slow-roasted free-range rotisserie chicken. http://www.nikkibeach.com/destinations/beach-clubs/ibiza/cuisine/
Hope that information helps to people who loves boating and Mediterranean cuisine in Ibiza.